9/27/09

You have probably noticed I added "link within" at the bottom of each post. I've seen other people use it on their blogs and I like the way it recycles old posts. Ideally its supposed to automatically select old posts that relate in some way to the current post you are reading. I don't add it manually after each post or select the three posts that are linked. Its supposed to work better the longer I have it but so far it seems to be pulling up the same few posts over and over again....at least thats what its doing on my computer. I just wanted to let you know that I am not a complete moron who keeps linking the same posts over and over! ;) Hopefully it will start working better soon because it really is a fun thing to have. Maybe when I get hooked up to some highspeed in Mexico it will be able to work better.

No comments: