8/22/09

Country kid pictures


Her shirt says "Total Girl".
I love this age when being all girl still means building tree forts.


He is proudly showing off his new "bench". He gathers sticks and props them up all over making shelters and spots to sit.
He looks like a little beaver with all his piled up sticks.


I love this picture of Roman. This is so him. Lost in his own imagination, unaware of anyone or anything. No end to the adventures and possibilities. I love the way God made little boys! Nature is his favorite playground and school right now. He learns and discovers so much.



All three kids having some old fashioned outside fun.
I wish I could post more than 4 photos at a time but with my slow speed it just doesn't work. I will post another batch. Country Kids the Sequel. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

It's me again Carla,...I enjoyed these pictures too. It looks like a great time was had by all in "The Country". Thanks for sharing.

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits